Welcome To D M Finance
Commercial Asset Funding Options
We understand that buying an asset is a big investment for most people. You want to be sure that you are getting a loan that is beneficial to you.
Our philosophy is to obtain the correct finance for the correct asset, professionally and promptly. In the ever changing world of banking, obtaining the finance you need for your planned asset purchase is a task. We will talk you through each step of the process so that you are fully aware of the options available.
There are 3 ways to fund your commercial vehicle:
Hire purchase (you will pay the deposit and full VAT)
Finance lease (the lender pays the supplier the full VAT)
Operating lease (the asset is used and handed back)
We are also specialists in asset refinance and via this method you can unlock equity in existing assets. You can use this equity to fund:
1. Funding business expansion, including additional staff.
2. General cash flow requirements.
3. Assets that may not be suitable for asset finance.
We Make Your Business Our Business
We can find the right lender for you
Whether you are already a successful business looking to expand, or a new start, we can find the best financing option for you.
We specialise in the heavy haulage sector, however we can assist with any moveable asset including but not limited to:
Plant and Machinery
Light Commercial Vehicles & Cars
Why should your company choose us?
We take great care to understand the needs and demands of your business
We understand what finance companies require
We specialise in the haulage sector and have a wealth of knowledge in this sector
We know the structure of asset finance
1. Find an asset you wish to buy and agree the sale price.
2. Indicative quotation provided and you can decide if you wish to proceed.
3. Propose to the most appropriate funder for your needs along with your supporting financial information.
4. Decision agreed and terms of any acceptance discussed. Again, you can decide at this point whether you wish to proceed or not. DM Finance has a "no pressure approach", which many customers enjoy. We understand that you need to take time when making decisions about large purchases.
5. DM Finance will liaise with the dealer or private supplier to obtain the invoice and paperwork required to complete the transaction.
6. Finance agreement signed and deposit paid to lender/supplier as appropriate.
7. The lender will then send the funds to the supplier and you may then collect your new asset.
For transparency, decision times can vary between 3 hours and 3 days. This can vary due to the lender's own processing systems, many do have auto approval systems, however, most of the time within asset finance, human interaction is required.
Payout times again again can vary from 3 hours to 3 days.
Where longer processing times are involved you will always be correctly informed well in advance and before any proposal is sent for processing. Timescales can vary due to change in workload by our funding partners.
We can assist nationwide and we look forward to the opportunity to assist you, saving you time and money.
No matter whether you are a new start or a long established business, with a diverse range of funders, you can be assured that DM Finance can source the most competitive and appropriate finance option available to you.
The most efficient way to get in touch is by calling: 03335 330330
Alternatively, use the contact form below and we will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.
By submitting your personal data within these fields you are consenting to D M Finance contacting you via email or telephone.
Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
Donald McLeod Maguire
19.04.1961 - 04.03.2020
D M Finance was originally founded by my father, Donald McLeod Maguire on 6th February 2011. After over 20 years of experience within the asset finance sector specialising in the haulage sector, the time was right to open up his own brokerage utilising his very loyal client base. My father was highly regarded within the industry by both clients and colleagues. Always going well beyond the call of duty as he always possessed a genuine desire to help businesses grow and to connect on a personal level with all customers.
My father tragically passed away on 4th March 2020 and it's my desire to continue his life's hard work and effort by continuing D M Finance with the same passion and morals.